inventhelp, https://www.diigo.com/user/littellfiona?query=%23thriveglobal.com. Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I offers a list of some of the reasons you could obtain gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully wanted something start thinking about.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you will discover that no matter how to patent ideas good an inspiration you might imagine it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they would reject an understanding that they agree could be profitable. Below are some common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. A lot more claims may presently have a complete collection of providers not desperate to add much more.
2. Product or service is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting group first to find their submission policy, plus they also rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You didn’t have proper contact about your submission move. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother to you up.)
6. They’ve got too many similar services that market is flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea attracts a very small niche market and would like mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Your sales sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort through.
10. Your product has already been patented by someone else and want to ascertain if they should go around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Your product or idea isn’t compared to what has already been on the. This tells them you did not research your idea very nicely and do not need a clue who competitors is that are available.
12. You sent a specific thing that is strictly like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing compared to what is coming out the following year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This takes place a masse. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones inventing.)
15. They have received another similar idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. Include posted your idea unprotected online in one of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down in keeping with that ailment.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype on youtube and have a significant regarding hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated need an issued patent, but when they do a quick browse your patent they discover that it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly over the due date. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent, and it was poorly written and does not cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, meaning that they can get very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and doesn’t publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they don’t really look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided on their line for the year or that the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review your item never been in production or sold stores or online. In order that they do not need to take the risk getting the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are just a few belonging to the reasons you can have your idea/product rejected the company. Really take time to research the offers completely and understand your market, your place in that market and do your part to make yourself as marketable maybe can.